Terms & Conditions
The terms of a contract between user/users and Clixahub Private Limited are outlined in the following terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
- A personnel team and a management lead the Indian business Clixahub Private Limited. The department heads and the company chairperson make all decisions within the organisation. Users (clients) must abide by the rules in order to use the company’s services; under no circumstances may any type of user violate the rules for any reason. The terms and conditions section of Clixahub Private Limited’s website will always reflect the most recent version of the organization’s regulations. Before using the company’s services, users are urged to periodically review the rules and regulations.
- Since Clixahub Private Limited is an Indian business, all of its services and products are created in accordance with the directives and standards of the Indian government. The Clixahub Private Limited product won’t contain any unethical components.
- Users (clients) must never submit any requests that are against Indian law. If the company takes on the client’s project, the client has no right to demand modifications that are against Indian law or that could injure, deceive, or endanger other people.
Registration access and use
- For any information, the user must speak with a member of the Clixahub Private Limited staff or assume that the information on www.clixahub.com is accurate and reliable. Any material found on any website or social media platform (other than Clixahub) has not been verified and might contain false information regarding the company’s goods and services. In order to enjoy the services and products offered by Clixahub, the user must first register by entering certain personal information.
- If a person wants to purchase a customised item, he must supply information such as his name, place of employment, age, bank account information, and phone number so that the company can store these details in its database and use them to contact the customer in the future. The information that customers supply will be maintained in accordance with the Clixahub website’s privacy statement. Until any illegal behaviour committed by the user has been discovered, the client’s information will never be given to a person, organisation, or third party.
Subscriptions of services
- The user must pay the subscription fees, which also include discounts and taxes, in order to enjoy the company’s services. The user cannot, under any circumstances, refuse to pay the fees (business fees plus taxes). Before the business begins the services, it will give the user all the information on the fees that must be paid.
- Various users may be subject to different fees, and these variations are brought about by the product’s supply and demand dynamics. If a user requests a discount on the product’s pricing, the company’s marketing team will make the decision, and the consumer will be given any applicable discounts. The amount that was billed and chosen before the project was finished cannot under any circumstances be refused by the user.
Purchasing of products
- Users are required to give us complete and accurate payment information when you buy a subscription. By providing payment information, you certify that you are authorised to use that information to buy a subscription. We have the right to immediately terminate or suspend your access to your membership if we do not receive payment authorization or if any authorization is subsequently cancelled. We may get in touch with the issuing bank, the payment provider, police enforcement, or other pertinent third parties under suspicious circumstances. If you qualify for a refund under these terms and conditions, we will credit your account with the refund, unless your payment method has expired in which case we will get in touch with you.
- You are responsible for paying any internet connection fees or other telecommunications costs that you may accrue by accessing the premium services or utilising the services made available on it, in addition to any subscription fees you may pay. For instance, your network operator may charge you for data or messaging services if you use any of our mobile services.
Renewal and cancellation of subscriptions
- The user is required to pay the company’s charges in the manner agreed upon with the team responsible for sales and marketing. It is possible to prepay the subscription in full for one to five years. However, the business might let the user pay in EMIs if the amount they must pay is substantial. These EMIs could include both the principal and extra fees, like interest rates, depending on how long the money needs to be paid off. According to the company’s policies, all payment information will be disclosed to the customer, and it is the user’s responsibility to take care of it. If there is a mistake or miscommunication, the decision of the company on the same will be set as final.
- The user is responsible for paying the cancellation fees as well as any development fees (based on the product’s current state of development) if the user needs to cancel the order they placed for the goods or services. In the case of customised software development, the user will be informed of the development cycle prior to the commencement of the product’s development. If the user requests to cancel the agreement after the development process have begun, the company will be entitled to withhold any incomplete product.
- The corporation may choose to terminate the agreement at any time for any valid cause. The client will communicate this rationale. The user is free to meet with the sales representative and higher-ups to discuss the arrangement if he or she deems it to be unsatisfactory. If a client forces an employee of the firm to violate policies and procedures, the corporation may file a lawsuit against the user.
Point of fact
- None of your rights under these terms and conditions may be licence or transferred. Any of our rights or duties under these terms and conditions may be transferred to any person, company, or other entity, but if we do so, we’ll make sure that person, company, or other entity continues to uphold your rights under these terms and conditions. You will be notified through email and this website will be updated if there are any subsequent changes to the terms and conditions.
- The validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which will continue to be in full force and effect, will not be affected if any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court with competent jurisdiction to be invalid.
- Any right or remedy under these terms and conditions that either party fails to exercise will not be deemed to have been waived. The headings in these terms and conditions are just there for your convenience and have no bearing on the law.
- For your use of the Business Standard website, Business Standard mobile app, and other digital products and services from Business Standard, these terms and conditions represent the whole understanding between you and Business Standard Private Limited. They replace all prior written and verbal discussions, assertions, and agreements.
- Clixahub assumes no responsibility (liability) to you if you suffer any loss as a result of using www.clixahub.com or any Content in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Your violation of these terms and conditions will result in you being held liable for any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenditures.
- Only losses or damages that you sustain as a direct result of Business Standard’s breach of a legal duty of care due to you will be covered by this policy.
- Clixahub will not be liable to you for any loss or harm to your company, including lost data, lost revenue, or any interruptions in operations.
- All earlier terms of business, whether written or oral, are superseded by these terms of business.
- A waiver by Clixahub of any right or remedy under these Terms of Business shall not be deemed to have been made by Clixahub’s action in exercising, failing to exercise, or delaying the exercise of any such right or remedy.